This website uses some so-called cookies.
Cookies are small text files stored by the browser used on your computer. By enabling cookies, our web server can recognise your browser, your individual settings on our web pages and, if necessary, parts of encrypted registration data, making it easier for us to use our pages and enabling automatic login.
Some relevant examples for using cookies:
- Provide user-relevant content and services
- Collect anonymous information (such as how many users visited the site and what the pages of interest are) in order to generate reports needed to improve the webpage
- Very practical in remembering your settings when visiting the site (such as website language or other customisations)
- Can control resource handling in order to optimise upload speed of the web page
- Remembering registration data on a web page is also achieved through cookie settings
The types of cookies used by Psihoselect:
Google Analytics for marketing purposes;
Facebook Like / Share cookie / Facebook Page (Like, Share, Like this page) used by Facebook; Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube
Cookies used for comments left on this site;
Profitshare cookies for affiliate marketing;
Psihoselect can use or implement plugins to social networking sites of third parties. As a rule, your interaction with a plugin will allow third parties to collect some information about you, including your IP address, page header information and browser information.
Psihoselect has the following social buttons:
- • Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/privacy)
- • Google+ (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en)
- • LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy)
Other cookies used for marketing purposes or for the proper functioning of the site which we were not aware of when writing this guide.
With your browser settings you have the option to disable cookies, to clear or to block them from your computer or to be asked before you enable a cookie. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clearing cookies from your browser. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu in your browser.
The cookies enabled by Psihoselect are cleared from your computer after each session.