Psihoselect performs the recruitment process for a partner company specialized in production and commercialization of domestic appliances for the following position:
Role: The Brand Manager will be in charge of setting the Country’s product category growth strategy for the assigned brands, defining and executing campaigns, while increasing sales and growing the market share.
- Driving end-to-end brand projects, being able to coordinate & influence cross-functional teams;
- Managing Brand P&L on own projects, accurately handling day-to-day brand financials;
- Leading and inspiring external agencies in their day-to-day activities;
Brand communication, brand activation BTL:
- Developing brand awareness communication strategy; planning and executing high quality and effective campaigns;
- Define and execute ad-hoc activation campaigns and in-store activities that translate into increased sales (mix and volumes), market share growth;
- Content management offline & online to drive category growth.
Product portfolio management:
- Performing in-depth data analysis of Market Data, Sales Data and forecast;
- Develop Company strategy on how to grow the assigned categories by focusing on Distribution, Merchandising, Shelving, and Pricing (DSMP) fundamentals and translating them to actionable sales initiatives.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Brand Management within a similar industry with proven business and retail understanding are prerequisites;
- Proven experience with various digital communication platforms;
- The ability to connect and build networks vertically and horizontally across the organization, with a strong drive to influence positively, is essential, but also to work independently and result-oriented;
- Entrepreneurial mindset, team spirit approach, flexible and proactiveness represent fundamental competencies of the candidate;
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- English knowledge is essential, both written and spoken fluently.
Mobile: 0746 188 012