Psihoselect recruits for a partner company specialized in commercial real estate development for the following position:
- Finding tenants for the company’s portfolio in the Transylvanian region – letting, means finding tenants directly or through working with different real estate companies or other organizations in order to reduce vacancy or initiate new developments; this includes cold calls, mails, meetings, presentations and negotiations.
- Acquisitions – to have eyes and ears open in order to identify suitable acquisition targets.
- Build and maintain a network of contacts – working with real estate agents, consultants, state agencies representatives and clients.
- Negotiations – terms negotiations with existing and prospect clients and coordination of internal sources in order to get the deals done.
- After-sales, after-care – most of the new business we get from existing clients. Therefore, it is very important to be in touch with them, make sure they´re satisfied and they can grow the business and work with us on extensions or even bring their subcontractors, logistics service providers etc.
- Coordination of meetings and viewings with clients and locally based project managers.
- Present, promote and grow the business in the region.
- Bachelor or Engineer university degree in business / economics / construction is an advantage;
- Previous experience in similar position is an advantage;
- Interest in real estate and property development field and have a certain knowledge about the market;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Dynamic and result oriented person with strong drive, perfect communication and commercial skills;
- Flexibility; very good negotiations and analytic skills;
- Willingness to further learn.
For further information, we’ll be happy to answer any question!
Mobile: 0746 188 012