Psihoselect performs the recruitment process for an international partner company specialized in real estate, for the following position:
Location: Cluj County
Role: Assure the effective functioning of a facility to provide an efficient and safe environment for customers and their activities by using best business practices to manage resources, services and processes to meet the needs of retail center
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for retail properties.
- Meet with suppliers to negotiate service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of properties
- Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and parking
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of retail center.
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Maintain records of rental or usage activity, maintenance and operating costs, and property availability.
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with regulations.
- Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency
- Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers
- Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness
- Negotiate contracts to optimize delivery and cost saving
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met
- Check completed work by contractors and vendors
- Verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing
- Plan and monitor appropriate facility management staffing levels
- Ensure efficient utilization of facility maintenance staff
- Prepare and track facility budget and monitor expenses and payments
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases
- Advise on and monitor energy efficiency and provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants
- Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas and opportunities.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- Bachelor’s degree technical studies, Engineering or related qualification such as project management, construction management
- + 7 years’ experience in technical position
- +2 years’ experience in construction, maintenance and all facets of facility operation
- Able to read and understand complex electrical, mechanical and automation systems
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems
- Working knowledge of procurement and contracts
- Solid computer and systems knowledge, read architects/building plans
- Knowledge of health, safety and environmental regulations
- Supervisory experience
- Proficiency in English;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer and result oriented skills
- Tenacious attention to detail; outstanding organizational and follow up skills required
- Good communication skills (verbal/written)
- Strong organizational skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
For further information, we’ll be happy to answer any question!
Mobile: 0746 188 012