We perform the recruitment process for a partner company specialized in production for the following position:
Location – Cluj County
A Financial Controller supervises all controlling activities for the plant and sales organisations in accordance with corporate policies and procedures. Oversees several activity areas such as, cost controlling, cost pricing and profitability analysis, budgeting, actual reporting and variance analysis. Prepares economic/financial research and analysis for use in the development of business strategies and tactics, makes studies and economic forecasts of business conditions and trends and draws relevant conclusions. This position requires excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of different financial and analytical techniques and the capability to plan own work and respect deadlines.
- Implements and administers established controlling policies, procedures and practices for the sales & plant organisation;
- Ensures accurate and timely recording and reporting of the regular monthly, quarterly and annual financial/operating results and ensures they are analysed, commented and reported according to the instructions received from financial management and external authorities;
- Provides financial analysis, interpretation of variance from budgets and standards and advice to management;
- Prepares independently ad hoc financial estimates, budgets, analysis and ensures that they are prepared, analysed, commented and presented according to the instructions received from financial management;
- Understands intercompany transfer pricing concepts and mechanisms;
- Oversees the preparation of budgets and forecasts and coordinates the annual budgeting process for whole company;
- Prepares pay-back analysis for new investment projects;
- Ensures maintenance of general accounting, cost accounting, payroll, payables and receivables and compliance with internal procedures and external finance rules and regulations;
- Is familiar with cost price calculations, cost analysis and audits and pricing models;
- Proposes improvements to systems, methods of work and analysis methods and contributes to ensuring they are continuously adapted to the business requirements;
- Assumes responsibility in managing ad hoc projects from a financial perspective
- Cooperates with the accounting and other financial departments; acts as a team member and leads new financial projects.
- Master’s degree with minimum 4 years relevant experience;
- Requires the ability to interpret on a broad basis, principles, theories, and concepts of finance and accounting;
- Excellent organizational & analytical skills;
- Good experience with the following SAP modules: FI, CO, PP, MM, SD is an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Good & fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Effective decision-maker who stands by the decisions made;
- Is pro-active and innovative in approach and recommendations towards solutions;
- Has good understanding of accounting principles and procedures;
- Good understanding of the business of the Company;
- Great sense of accuracy, eye for details without loosing sight of the broader picture;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to both peers and (senior) management;
- Can work in close relationship with other functions in the company such as sales, production, logistics, HR, etc.
For further information, we’ll be happy to answer any question!
HR PROJECT MANAGER