Psihoselect performs the recruitment process for a partner company specialized in production for the following position:
Location – Cluj/Alba/Hunedoara/Deva/Sibiu/Dej/Bistrita
- Being part of the management team contributes with other managers at the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business, implementing HR systems;
- Assure that all the HR activities are fulfilling the legal requirements, Internal Regulation and the unit’s Collective Labor Contract;
- Organizing, coordinating and monitoring the characteristic activities of the Human Resources Department;
- Review and recommend improvements to policies, procedures, and practices on HR matters;
- Work directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on HR matters;
- Develop or implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs
- Review employment applications and job orders to match applicants with job requirements.
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Obtain and retain competent, empowered, motivated workforce;
- Proposing and Implementing the action required in building and maintaining the brand as employer;
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs;
- Creating and proposing the evaluation system of employee performance while managing the information at hand provided by the evaluation processes; Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results;
- Track staffing levels/deployment, turnover, absenteeism, recruitment, compensation, promotions, etc;
- Managing the recruitment budgets, training or other project-based budgets;
- Participating in the Negotiation process of the Collective Labor Contract and/or the additional documentation, while fulfilling the steps needed for registering.
- Experience 5 years in HR positions;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related filed;
- Proficiency in English;
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practice;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Entrepreneurial and growth mindset;
- Analytical skills and data analysis experience;
- Pro activity, result and client-oriented person;
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
Mobile: 0746 188 012