Psihoselect performs the Recruitment Process for a partner company specialized in production and sales, for the following position:
ONLINE SHOP COORDINATOR
Location: Târgu Mureș
Role: Online Shop Coordinator will support the operational flow of the ecommerce site and e-retail business, while ensuring a high-end customer experience.
- Assists with daily operation for online shopping platform, including order management (From order to delivery), CS service (Online CS Q&A), online merchandising and marketing functions;
- Processing orders through the online shop including contacting customers if required;
- Packing orders- including printing address labels and invoices;
- Stock take- ensuring that the detailed records of what is available offline, and ensuring the online shop is up to date with this;
- Ordering new stock- checking trends and past orders to understand best time to order new products;
- Dealing with any customer enquiries related to products;
- Supporting with the processing of documenting expenses and keeping clear accounting records;
- Assisting with general administration including answering emails and calls, processing paperwork, keeping clear records and files;
- Responsible for communicating the needed upload products online and the maintenance of all listed products both through descriptions and technical specifications;
- Prepare copywriting for product description and online promotion;
- Keep up to date with online trends and industry insights;
- Create a best in class consumer experience;
- Collaborate with site creator and administrator and marketing counterparts in bringing to life seasonal campaigns, which fuse elevated storytelling with best in class digital commerce;
- Lead, develop, and execute smart, unexpected creative solutions as well as maintain design identity aesthetics of the brand;
- Available for monitoring web analytics reporting to increase traffic and site speed, optimize navigation and customer paths, and improve conversion rates.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- + 2 years’ experience in sales/online sales and customer related operations;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing/Communications’ or related discipline;
- General marketing and commercial knowledge, E-Commerce, business, retail business or online store operations;
- Very good communication skills, self-organization and the ability to prioritize tasks;
- A strong quality consciousness, clear focus on results and implementation skills;
- Interest in e-commerce and luxury industry;
- High attention to detail with the ability to work across several tasks and projects at a time;
- Able to work independently and self-motivated;
- Familiar with Social Media and online platforms;
- Conversational in English and good computer skills;
- A passion for the customer experience; proven excellence in customer service.
For further information, we’ll be happy to answer any question!
HR PROJECT MANAGER