Psihoselect performs the recruitment process for a partner company specialized in providing automation products and services of installation for industrial machinery and equipment, for the following position:
ROBOT FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Role: A Robot Field Service Engineer is the primary customer service contact and responsible for communication and resolution of customer service needs. Apply electrical and electronic theory, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and related knowledge, to install, test, and maintain the robot system to the customer location.
• Make repairs to robots or peripheral equipment, such as replacement of defective circuit boards, sensors, controllers, encoders, or servomotors.
• Troubleshoot robotic systems, using knowledge of microprocessors, programmable controllers, electronics, circuit analysis, mechanics, sensor or feedback systems, hydraulics, or pneumatics.
• Maintain service records of robotic equipment and automated production systems.
• Perform preventive or corrective maintenance on robotic systems or components
• Evaluate the efficiency and reliability of industrial robotic systems, reprogramming or calibrating to achieve maximum quantity and quality.
• Test performance of robotic assemblies, using the instruments needed.
• Train customers and other personnel to install, use, and program the robots.
• Build or assemble robotic devices or systems.
• Document robotics test procedures and results.
• Assist other engineers in the design, configuration, or application of robotic systems.
• Install new robotic systems in stationary positions or on tracks.
• Program complex robotic systems, such as vision systems.
• Develop robotic path motions to maximize efficiency, safety, and quality.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
• + 2 years experience in service engineer position or related.
• University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Automation, Electronics, Robotics Engineering, or a related discipline.
• Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
• Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• English conversational level.
• Result and goal oriented and problem-solving attitude, in a proactive way.
• High degree of initiative, independent thinking and creative problem solving skills.
• Ability and eagerness to learn new skills.
• Ability to interact with and company’s clients and to present in a professional manner.
• Ability to adapt to changing internal and external circumstances, and moreover openness to new ideas.
• Attention to details: avoiding mistakes by verifying their own work, carrying out tasks in organized, logical and neat way.
• Customer and service orientation: anticipating specified (and unspecified) needs of clients, ability to translate those needs into concrete actions in a commercially advantageous way for both side.
• Computer skills: technical communication, fluent computer literacy, ERP type tools.
• Driving license category B.
Mobile: 0746 188 012