Psihoselect performs the recruitment process for a partner known for the distribution of laboratory equipment towards different industries.
SALES ENGINEER – FOOD INDUSTRY
Location: Transylvania and Banat
Role: Responsible of the food industry customers and B2B customer portfolio, maintaining a long-term relationship and maximizing sales, customer retention and satisfaction. Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Deploy company’s strategy – Customer Value Propositions;
- Identify new prospects and communicates new product opportunities to distributors, FOOD type customers, also B2B;
- Analyze the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers to the company;
- Develop and increase the market regarding company’s portfolio;
- Identify B2B clients from the company’s specified areas and uses consultative selling;
- Negotiate and close contracts with B2B clients, achieve targets (Orders, Sales, Profits)
- Determine price schedules and discount rates, according to the company’s sales policy;
- Identify resale opportunities and support them to achieve sales plans;
- Review daily sales reports in order to manage and coordinate work activity;
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers;
- Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment;
- Visit prospective clients of the specific industry to show samples, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, documenting how such changes will lower costs or increase production;
- Utilize the available tools & resources (for example, CRM).
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- + 2 years experience in technical sales or related fields;
- A strong background in technical sales represents an advantage;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Field or related fields;
- Experience with B2B customers and FOOD customers – big advantage;
- Conversational level – English;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, active listening, analytical thinking, and organized working system;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Programs and other relevant programs – CRM, ERP type programs;
- Positive result driven and hands-on attitude.
Mobile: 0746 188 012