Psihoselect performs the recruitment process for a partner known for the distribution of laboratory equipment towards different industries.
SALES ENGINEER – INDUSTRIAL SECTOR
Role: Responsible to develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions. Also, visit prospective clients of the industrial sector (automotive, chemical, electronics, machinery, metalworking, textile, etc.), and to inform them about product solution, availability, and advantages and have a consultative approach.
- Identify new prospects and communicates new product and service opportunities;
- Analyze the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers to the company;
- Develop and increase the market regarding company’s portfolio;
- Identify B2B clients from the company’s specified areas and uses consultative selling;
- Negotiate and close contracts with B2B clients, achieve targets (Orders, Sales, Profits);
- Determine price schedules and discount rates, according to the company’s sales policy;
- Identify resale opportunities and support them to achieve sales plans;
- Review daily sales reports in order to manage and coordinate work activity;
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers;
- Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment;
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, documenting how such changes will lower costs or increase production;
- Utilize the available tools & resources (for example, CRM).
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- + 2 years experience in technical sales or related fields, a strong background in technical sales represents an advantage;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Field or related fields;
- Experience with B2B customers from the industrial sector (automotive, chemical, electronics, machinery, metalworking, textile etc) – advantage;
- Conversational level – English;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, active listening, analytical thinking, and organized working system;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Programs and other relevant programs – CRM, ERP type programs;
- Positive result driven and hands-on attitude.