Psihoselect performs the recruitment process for a partner company specialized in production and sales to different industries for the following position:
SENIOR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
Role: An analyst role, which corroborates market data from different areas, macroeconomic data and studies, and specific data from the Food industry, in order to have a clear market image and identify trends. This person will be a full performer when he/she understands the Food industry, being able also to understand what influences the market, taking in consideration macroeconomic studies/research.
- Analysis of Market, Customer and Consumer Trends to support decision making across various internal stakeholder groups;
- Development of Internal reports and presentations summarizing data, trends, and insights across both the industry and market (FMCG) and macro-economic environment;
- Identification and communication of emergent Consumer Trends and their potential impact on the company organization, customers and R&D activity;
- Use of External and internal data sources to map market size and trends to support strategies for target identification and prioritization (Sales & Marketing);
- Track FMCG Industry Trends and News, and provide consolidated intelligence to sales and marketing groups to support and inform the sales process;
- Develop and present market intelligence insights to key stakeholders;
- Maintain relationships with our external industry market intelligence sources;
- Prioritize response to Ad-Hoc data and intelligence requests from internal stakeholders;
- Liaise with Sales Leadership, IT and Corporate development teams to enhance the company competitor intelligence database in CRM;
- Offer support for the development of competitors reports and dashboards;
- Development and maintenance of market and competitors databases and dashboards.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- + 5 years of experience as Senior Business Intelligence/ Business Intelligence Analyst/Business Intelligent Consultant/Research Analyst/ Data Analyst, or similar roles;
- Bachelor’s degree where he developed a good relationships with figures;
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing;
- Able to build business relationships both internally and externally;
- Ability to interpret quantitative and qualitative data;
- Ability to present quantitative and qualitative data, both verbally and graphically;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Positive result driven and hands-on attitude;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Programs and other relevant database programs, CRM type tools.