Psihoselect performs the Recruitment Process for a partner company, specialized in Information technology and IT services, for the following position:
SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER
We are looking for a Senior Web Developer to help us build and launch our latest product, a performance tracking platform that will revolutionize the e-commerce world.
- 5 years of application design & development experience;
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Web Services;
- Excellent understanding of OO design principles to support large-scale applications;
- Very good knowledge of MVC architecture;
- Experience with source code management strategies (e.g. forking, branching), and release management;
- Experience with databases and data modeling/design techniques; data interface protocols; database software installation; database tuning;
- Experience optimizing MySQL and MongoDB databases;
- Experience working with high traffic or large brand web-based applications and APIs;
- Experience writing tests (unit, integration, functional testing);
- Ability to quickly learn new languages;
- Experience with Laravel or other PHP frameworks;
- Experience with Vue.js framework and Node.js is a plus;
- Experience developing complex web applications;
- Ability to write readable, robust and reusable code;
- Algorithmic thinking.
Who we are looking for:
- You’ve worked in an Agile (SCRUM) development environment;
- You have a strong learning reflex and see challenges as a chance to grow;
- You want to see customers getting value out of the software you wrote to solve their problems;
- You are happy to help other developers learn from you, and you hope they challenge you do learn new things as well;
- You’re proud of the code you write, but you’re also pragmatic about design vs iteration: you know when it’s time to refactor, and when it’s time to ship;
- You’re focused, driven and can get challenging projects across the finish line but you know that sometimes it’s okay for deep work to take its time;
- You have experience operating services in production and take software quality practices personally;
- You work well on a growing team, communicating clearly and often;
- You have an interest in constantly learning how the team can build better, more scalable, and most sustainable solutions.
For further information, we will be happy to answer your questions!
Mobile: 0746 188 012