Psihoselect performs the Recruitment Process for a partner company, specialized in Information technology and IT services, for the following position:
SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER
We are looking for a Senior Web Developer to help us build and launch our latest product, a performance tracking platform that will revolutionize the e-commerce world.
- 5 years of application design & development experience;
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Web Services;
- Excellent understanding of OO design principles to support large-scale applications;
- Very good knowledge of MVC architecture;
- Experience with source code management strategies (e.g. forking, branching), and release management;
- Experience with databases and data modeling/design techniques; data interface protocols; database software installation; database tuning;
- Experience optimizing MySQL and MongoDB databases;
- Experience working with high traffic or large brand web-based applications and APIs;
- Experience writing tests (unit, integration, functional testing);
- Ability to quickly learn new languages;
- Experience with Laravel or other PHP frameworks;
- Experience with Vue.js framework and Node.js is a plus;
- Experience developing complex web applications;
- Ability to write readable, robust and reusable code;
- Algorithmic thinking.
Who we are looking for:
- You’ve worked in an Agile (SCRUM) development environment;
- You have a strong learning reflex and see challenges as a chance to grow;
- You want to see customers getting value out of the software you wrote to solve their problems;
- You are happy to help other developers learn from you, and you hope they challenge you do learn new things as well;
- You’re proud of the code you write, but you’re also pragmatic about design vs iteration: you know when it’s time to refactor, and when it’s time to ship;
- You’re focused, driven and can get challenging projects across the finish line but you know that sometimes it’s okay for deep work to take its time;
- You have experience operating services in production and take software quality practices personally;
- You work well on a growing team, communicating clearly and often;
- You have an interest in constantly learning how the team can build better, more scalable, and most sustainable solutions.
For further information, we will be happy to answer your questions!