HR TRAINEE PROGRAM
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
The HR TRAINEE program was born out of the desire to provide our experience to professionals at the beginning of their journey, to help them enter the market prepared and with the right expectations.
The idea came to us when we realized that the juniors are not likely to get involved in the market without a minimum of experience. Most of the time, they want to work in HR without having a good understanding of the requirements of such a job. We are happy to share our experience and we have a place for those who are keen to learn. HR TRAINEE is 7 years old and we are very happy that we managed to give something back to the community, hired wonderful people, taught young people the secrets of HR and contributed to the growth of the market. Within this program we focus on team, innovation and results.
We believe that each of us can improve, little by little, the reality we live in. Thus, we aim to support and contribute to the education of those who want to work in HR.
HR TRAINEE IS FOR YOU IF:
• You are in the beginning of your career and you need experience;
• You are thinking about a professional reorientation and have chosen the HR field;
• You are passionate about Human Resources, Psychology or Organizational Education;
• You want to work in HR and you are looking for the best opportunity for a good start in your career.
WHICH WILL BE YOUR ROLE IN THE PSIHOSELECT TEAM?
• You will participate in all stages of a recruitment and selection process and you will get involved directly in our projects from the very beginning.
• You will work with the Psihoselect specialists and a team of other trainees willing to learn about HR.
• You will have a flexible part-time program, 4 hours / day, for 3 months, with the possibility of extending the contract.
• At the end of the HR Trainee program you will receive recommendations from us.
I WANT TO APPLY!
Let's get to know each other better! Tell us about you and why you want to participate in the HR TRAINEE PROGRAM through an email to Melina Bizu, coordinator of this project, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're waiting for you with a good coffee and enthusiasm to chat!
Pentru mine, personal, acest internship a reprezentat o oportunitate de a intra în contact cu sfera Resurselor Umane, o posibilitate de dezvoltare personală, mai ales pe partea de comunicare și nu în ultimul rând, acest internship m-a ajutat, prin feed-back-urile primite periodic, să conștientizez aspectele pe care trebuie să le îmbunătățesc pentru a deveni un bun și adevărat recruiter.
Internship-ul la Psihoselect a fost o oportunitate de a cunoaste o echipa minunata si de a invata si practica zi de zi lucruri noi.
Prin intermediul acestui internship am reusit sa invat atat aspecte legate de modul in care e condus un interviu, pasii care trebuie urmati in vederea alegerii unui candidat corespunzator cat si cum sa ma organizez cat mai eficient, un management mai bun al timpului si atentia asupra detaliilor.
Sunt de părere că internshipul acesta merită făcut dacă cochetezi măcar puțin cu ideea de HR, și mai exact cu ceea ce înseamnă recrutare și selecție. Așa că dacă chiar vrei să înțelegi ce înseamnă acest domeniu, aplică la acest internship.
Am observat importanta atmosferei bune la locul de munca. Asistand la interviuri, am invatat cum sa realizezi un interviu cu succes, dar si care sunt calitatile pe care un angajator le cauta la un canditat. Stiind aceasta, acum am mai multa incredere ca ma voi descurca bine la viitoarele interviuri pentru job-urile la care voi aplica.
There are few places where you get the chance to learn in a controlled, risk-free environment and to acquire practical notions that you cannot accumulate in college. Psihoselect is a place where you can really feel good while you work.