HR TRAINEE PROGRAM
What does it mean?
The HR TRAINEE program was born out of the desire to share our experience to young professionals at the beginning of their journey, help them enter the market prepared and having the right expectations. The idea developed we realized that juniors have few chances in finding a job in HR without a minimum of experience and without understanding the requirements of a job in HR.
In collaboration with our society, "Competente pentru Viitor", we offer the HR TRAINEE program and we are very happy to be able to give back to the community. We've employed amazing people that took part in the program, we've trained the young in HR and we've contributed to raising the market level. Within this program we focus on team, innovation and results!
So, in association with out Society "Competente Pentru Viitor", we aim to support and contribute to the education of those who want to work in HR, by developing and exercising the skills and abilities specific for to a recruiter.
HR TRAINEE IS FOR YOU IF:
• You are at the beginning of your career and you need experience
• You are thinking about a professional reorientation and have chosen the HR field
• You are passionate about Human Resources, Psychology or Organizational Education
• You wish to work in HR and are looking for the best opportunity for a good start in your career
Which will be your role in this program?
• You'll participate in all the stages of a recruitment process and will be directly implicated in our projects
• You'll work with the Psihoselect specialists and a team of other trainees willing to learn about HR
• You'll have a part-time, flexible program, 4h/day, for 3 full months, with the possibility of extending the contract
• At the end of the HR TRAINEE program, you'll receive recommendation from us, a certificate of completion and a concrete evaluation of the abilities developed and exercised
Let's meet! Tell us a little about yourself and why you want to participate in our HR TRAINEE PROGRAM, with an email addressed to Melina Bîzu, marketing specialist & coordinator of the recruitment process, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Can't wait to chat over a good cup of coffee!
Pentru mine, personal, acest program a reprezentat o oportunitate de a intra in contact cu sfera Resurselor Umane, o posibilitate de dezvoltare personala, mai ales pe partea de comunicare si nu in ultimul rand, m-a ajutat, prin feed-back-urile primite periodic, sa constientizez aspectele pe care trebuie sa le imbunatatesc pentru a deveni un bun si adevarat recruiter.
Programul HR Trainee la Psihoselect a fost o oportunitate de a cunoaste o echipa minunata si de a invata si practica zi de zi lucruri noi.
Prin intermediul acestui program am reusit sa invat atat aspecte legate de modul in care e condus un interviu, pasii care trebuie urmati in vederea alegerii unui candidat corespunzator cat si cum sa ma organizez cat mai eficient, un management mai bun al timpului si atentia asupra detaliilor.
Sunt de parere ca programul HR Trainee merita facut daca cochetezi macar putin cu ideea de HR, si mai exact cu ceea ce inseamna recrutare si selectie. Asa ca daca chiar vrei sa intelegi ce inseamna acest domeniu, aplica la acest program!
Am observat importanta atmosferei bune la locul de munca. Asistand la interviuri, am invatat cum sa realizezi un interviu cu succes, dar si care sunt calitatile pe care un angajator le cauta la un canditat. Stiind aceasta, acum am mai multa incredere ca ma voi descurca bine la viitoarele interviuri pentru job-urile la care voi aplica.
There are few places where you get the chance to learn in a controlled, risk-free environment and to acquire practical notions that you cannot accumulate in college. Psihoselect is a place where you can really feel good while you work.