Psihoselect in collaboration with a Hungarian Company performs the Recruitment Process for the following position:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Location – Cluj-Napoca
The company offers solutions in power transmission domain by distributing electric motors, gear reducers
- Promoting the company’s image and products at national level;
- Realizing market researches and identifies new costumers;
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base;
- Developing and maintaining a successful relationship with local partners by regular visits in order to follow customer satisfaction;
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market;
- Responsible for continuous market assessment for products marketed and tracks specific reports;
- Participating, analyzing and proposing strategies, respecting the trade policy of the company;
- Following orders collection;
- Reporting to senior managers;
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- University degree in engineering;
- Experience in the sales field – minimum 5 years;
- Minimum 3 years in power transmission field with industrial customers;
- Technical skills in power transmission field;
- Car driver licence B category;
- Computer proficiency: MS Office (word, excel, powerpoint);
- English – good proficiency, Hungarian – advantage.
- Open and equilateral character, goal oriented, skilled in presentation and human relations, team player with initiative, capable to draw and assume project development at national level;
- Capable for individual field work as well as for team player approach;
- Capable to get measurable results in specific time frame.
- Develop and maintain a successful relationship with local partners- regular visits;
- Introduction of new products follow-up, promotion support, order collection, money collection.
For further information we will be happy to answer your questions!
Mobile: 0746 188 012