Psihoselect performs the recruitment process for a partner company specialized in services for the following position:
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT – part of international team with HQ in Germany
Location – Bucharest
Role: The role of a financial accountant will include responsibilities related to preparing financial statements (monthly, annual) and reports, invoicing, billing, and optimization for processes, being part of an international team with HQ in Germany, and local offices in Bucharest.
- Independent and responsible handling of all activities in the Bookkeeping – from asset, financial accounting to invoicing, billing of travel expenses to payment transactions;
- Participation in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements according to HGB / IFRS;
- Participation in the preparation of annual tax returns;
- Carrying out the monthly sales tax return;
- Carrying out further reports to the Bundesbank and the Federal Central Tax Office;
- Carrying out or ensuring the monthly accrual, determination and posting of the provision and monitoring of the monthly recurring closing postings;
- Reconciliation and analysis of the balance sheet and income statement accounts / plausibility check of the monthly;
- Quarterly and annual financial statements;
- Reporting via the consolidation tool to the parent company;
- Intercompany reconciliation & clarification of internal cost allocation;
- Process optimization and digitization of processes in financial accounting as well as cross-departmental processes;
- Creation of financial reports.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- 3-5 years relevant working experience in general ledger accountancy and financial operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Thorough knowledge and demonstrated skills in matters related to accounting and financial policies, procedures, and reporting;
- Very good knowledge of German (spoken and written);
- Good written and spoken English knowledge;
- Tax knowledge EstG, UtG, IFRS are required (Reporting HGB and IFRS);
- Knowledge of accounting and consolidation software (ideally MS-Navision and OneStream);
- Good MS Office skills, especially Excel;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and a strong team player;
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize work to meet deadlines;
- Critical, analytical, and creative thinking to identify and solve problems;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team and have a strong understanding of the theoretical and practical components of the position apart from just being familiar with performing assigned tasks;
- Very good affinity for numbers and hands-on mentality.
HR PROJECT MANAGER