Psihoselect recruits for a partner company specialized in production and distribution of products for the following position:
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Role: Primary customer service contact and responsible for communication and resolution of customer requests and complaints. Supports outside sales team via daily task execution and support. Performs delegated financial & administrative related tasks and stock management.
· Commercial support: providing commercial, technical and administrative support to customers, sales staff, agents and distributors in such way that agreements are fulfilled, the customer is helped to satisfaction and the sales process is optimally supported;
· Order intake and handling: ensuring that orders from customers are delivered in accordance with the agreed and set conditions;
· Logistics, analysis and information provision: monitoring the logistic process, analysing the available data and providing data to management and colleagues in such a way that actions can be taken adequately and proactively to realize and adjust short and long-term objectives;
· Finance & administration: preparing needed internal and external documents, analysis, forms and sharing / reporting according to required procedure;
· Use of existing systems: providing continuity and proper information exchange by making proper use of ERP, CRM, Smartbill, or any other system chosen by the company
· Any other delegated tasks within the area of competence.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
· Bachelor’s Degree;
· Minimum 1 year in a similar position, sales, customer service or basic accountancy experience;
· Spoken and written English language proficiency is a must;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Result and goal oriented;
· Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude;
· In-depth understanding of the sales administration process;
· Having a commercial focus: active response to opportunities and threats with the aim of improving profits, combined with financial insight and business-like approaches;
· Ability to adapt to changing internal and external circumstances, and moreover openness to new ideas;
· Attention to details: avoiding mistakes by verifying their own work, carrying out tasks in organized, logical and neat way;
· Customer and service orientation: anticipating specified (and unspecified) needs of clients, ability to translate those needs into concrete actions in a commercially advantageous way;
· Computer skills: Technical communication, fluent computer Literacy in all Microsoft Office products;
· Driving license category B it is an advantage but not mandatory.
0741 158 158