Psihoselect performs the Recruitment Process for a multinational partner company, specialized in electronics production for the following position:
AUTOMATION MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
- Work with Project Engineering to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations;
- Participate in the development of design and installation specifications along with commissioning plans;
- Coordinate commissioning of new installations together with project engineering;
- Update PLC applications;
- Update automation documentation (functional analysis, manuals, …);
- Resolve day-to-day automation issues together with maintenance team;
- Support production and the process engineers in projects’ optimization;
- Apply the necessary software and hardware updates;
- Manage critical spare parts assets;
- Improve work processes in order to increase reliability and efficiency;
- Organize trainings for maintenance technicians and peers.
- Technical (preferred Automation) University diploma;
- Orientation towards continuous development of own knowledge;
- Knowledge of electrical and instrumentation equipment;
- PLC programming and diagnostic;
- Basic IT skills (software, database, networking, operating systems).
For further information we will be happy to answer your questions!
Mobile: 0746 188 012