Psihoselect performs the recruitment process for a partner company specialized in production for the
SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Location – Cluj County
Role: The Sales & Business Development Representative will be responsible for management of the B2B customer portfolio, maintaining a long-term relationship and maximizing sales, customer retention and satisfaction and new business development in the European Market.
· Develops new customers in a manner that will achieve short and long-term, profitable growth of the business in the European Market;
· Identify new prospects and communicates new product opportunities
· Analyze the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers to the company
· Develop and increase the market regarding company’s portfolio
· Identify B2B clients from the company’s specified areas
· Negotiate and close contracts with B2B clients
· Implement marketing actions, brand and image components, also digital marketing policy
· Determine price schedules and discount rates according to the company policy, with strong collaboration with the General Manager
· Communicate approved retail activities, promotional plan, in the targeted international market
· Review sales reports in order to manage work activity and relationship with production roles from the company
· Maintain permanent contact with the customers
· Coordinate sales and marketing effort with other departments of the company logistics, production, financial.
· Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
· Monitor and give timely feedback on competition, new product model or trends existing in the market.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
· + 3 years relevant working experience in B2B sales position;
· Demonstrated and success experience in sales positions in production environment represents an advantage;
· Bachelor’s degree in related fields;
· Fluent in English, both orally and in writing;
· Working with vector graphic editors like Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and basic knowledge in WordPressis, a plus;
· Deep analytical capability and ability to apply strategic thinking to business development actions;
· Ability to work independently and contribute effectively as a team member to achieve goals;
· Time management skills with an ability to priorities and manage workload, meet deadlines, and adapt to changing circumstances;
· Proficiency using Microsoft Office Programs or other relevant programs – CRM, marketing applications;
· Positive result driven and hands-on attitude.
For further information, we’ll be happy to answer any question!
Mobile: 0746 188 012