Psihoselect performs the Recruitment Process for a company specialized in the production and distribution of consumer goods for the following position:
Location – Cluj-Napoca
Shaping the work environment, setting strategy, allocating resources, developing managers, building the organization, and overseeing operations.
- As a general manager you should manage the overall operational, budgetary and financial responsibilities and activities of the business;
- Implement systems that perform the work and fulfill the mission and the goals of the company efficiently and effectively;
- Plan and allocate resources to effectively staff and accomplish the work to meet the company’s productivity and quality goals;
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency and output;
- Make business decisions that are financially responsible, accountable, justifiable, and defensible in accordance with the organizational policies and procedures;
- Establish and maintain relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor the operation of the production plant;
- Review performance data that includes financial, sales and activity reports and spreadsheets, to monitor and measure productivity, goal achievement and overall effectiveness;
- Prepares periodic reports for management team, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment;
- Plan or direct activities such as sales promotions that require coordination with other department managers;
- Set prices or credit terms for goods or services based on forecasts of customer demand;
- Manage the movement of goods into and out of production facilities to ensure efficiency, effectiveness or sustainability of operations;
- Communicate regularly with the company owner and other designated contacts within the organization;
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with that of the overall organization’s, and that emphasizes the identified mission, vision, and values of the organization;
- Lead employees to meet the organization’s expectations for productivity, quality and goal accomplishment;
- Maintain employee work schedules including assignments, job rotation, training, vacations and paid time off, cover for absenteeism, and overtime scheduling.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field with a minimum of 5 years of experience in sales/management;
- MBA preferred;
- Knowledge and experience in business, supervision, and management;
- Management experience in a team-oriented workplace;
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a business unit and business unit staff members;
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic economic, budgeting, and accounting principles and practices;
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the organization’s management team that provides leadership and direction;
- Excellent computer skills in a MS Office and ERP Systems;
- Excellent organizational management skills.
For further information, we will be happy to answer your questions!
HR PROJECT MANAGER