Psihoselect recruits for a partner company specialized in production of electronics
Location: Cluj County
Role: The Human Resource Generalist will assist in the execution of HR policies and processes that includes both strategic hiring duties and planning and administrative part. HR Generalist recruit and place new employee, train and on-board, help guide new employees through the process of benefits and compensation. HRG represents both the employee and the company and handles employee relationships.
· Develop a working knowledge of departments in order to quickly identify hiring needs at the department level, as well as how that fits into the broader organizational culture;
· Develop pipeline of talent, specifically for frequently filled positions. Work creatively with departments to help create recruitment plans, identify resources for outreach and staffing needs;
· Perform full scope recruitment efforts (from initial sourcing to offer acceptance and on-boarding) for all assigned positions. Positions assigned may include, but are not limited to, a range encompassing worker, entry-level and some professional level roles;
· Recruit and interview potential applicants on experience, skills, and education;
· Update job requirements when needed;
· Analyzes staffing logistics and organizes documentation;
· Organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs;
· Explain and provide information on employee benefits, programs, and education;
· Plan on boarding strategies and perform new employee orientation to deliver an exceptional first-day experience;
· Recommend and develop employee relations practices to foster a positive employer-employee relationship;
· Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions;
· Conduct and analyze exit interviews and make actionable recommendations based on data;
· Prepare and maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers.;
· Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed;
· Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and update employee handbook policies and procedures manual.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
· Three to five plus years of experience in human resources positions – 3 years recruitment roles;
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources, or a related field, or extensive prior experience in human resources;
· Specialized in any of the following filed: employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety training and preventive labor relations, employer branding is a request;
· General knowledge of labor laws and HR best practices;
· Hands on experience with HR general policies and procedures;
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels;
· Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
· Excellent organizational skills;
· Ability to identify issues and propose solutions;
· Proficiency using ERP Systems, Microsoft Office Programs and HR related tools;
· Fluent in English, both orally and in writing;
· Positive result driven and hands on attitude.
For further information, we’ll be happy to answer any question!
HR PROJECT MANAGER