Psihoselect performs the Recruitment Process for a company specialized in appliances for the following position:
HR MANAGER: Location – Cluj-Napoca
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems;
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements;
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and recommend needed changes;
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures;
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives;
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants;
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations;
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization;
- Represent the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations;
- Administer compensation, benefits, and performance management systems.
- Experience in HR field 8-10 years, preferably in an industrial environment, and experience in recruitment, development, and administration, as well as activities in HR Management positions in the previous companies;
- Bachelor’s degree Proficiency in English;
- Good knowledge in Labor Law.
For further information, we will be happy to answer your questions!