Psihoselect performs the recruitment process for a partner company specialized in production for the following position:
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Location – Alba County
Maintenance mechanical engineers’ work involves checking, repairing and servicing machinery, equipment, systems and infrastructures.
- Strategize on maintenance, work instruction and methods;
- Establish maintenance strategies to install and commission equipment;
- Create plant preventative maintenance procedures;
- Plan routine maintenance of plant equipment and machinery;
- Analyze breakdowns, diagnose faults and supervise time critical equipment repairs;
- Supervise and offer technical expertise to maintenance people like turning, milling, welding, mechanical locks technicians.
- Function as project development member to maintain new equipment;
- Work with reliability technicians to extend equipment life cycle;
- Oversee and control maintenance costs;
- Manage budget for current and future equipment upgrades and replacements;
- Schedule and obtain project material and manpower;
- Check work-in-progress and during completion to meet specifications;
- Estimate costs on equipment, systems and structures repair or replacement;
- Keep the relationship with the suppliers to purchase the best product or solution;
- Support ongoing preventative maintenance program“on-call” work may be required, manufacturing equipment is in continual 24-hour operation.
- Experience 3-5 years in mechanical engineer positions, in an international company;
- Knowledgeable in safety requirements for major turnaround and maintenance activities;
- Know and understand the workflow management in maintenance and ready to develop the structure in the new company;
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of mechanical engineering;
- Experience in coordinating tool shop personnel – advantage;
- Proficiency in English;
- Skills in drawings using Autocad;
- Team-working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels;
- The ability to negotiate with, and persuade others (suppliers/peers/subordinates);
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills;
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure.
For further information, we will be happy to answer your questions!