Psihoselect performs the Recruitment Process for a multinational partner company, specialized in offering professional IT services, for the following position:
SENIOR NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER
Location – Cluj-Napoca
This position will integrate the Network Services organization, providing security services to the different Operating Companies. You will be responsible to implement and operate Network Security for projects and day-to-day operations to all locations worldwide.
- Technical design and implementation of Security requests either through Agile or Waterfall methodologies to achieve the target on time, budget and expected quality;
- Serve as a SPOC (Single Point of Contact) and third level to our customers providing guidance and support in the process of fulfilling requests to assure SLAs are being achieved;
- Act as an escalation point for resolution of complex security requests and operational issues as needed on a global scale;
- Work closely to our customers providing recurring updates and Management Reports for Security requests and day-to-day operations;
- Assure Compliance with our customers’ standards and policy adherence when driving any Networking activities;
- Support transformation of emerging technologies (e.g. SDN and Automation) and emerging solutions in the existing technology space (e.g. Security, Internet, Network, etc.);
- Manage the overall service delivery and ongoing operational management of security as well as the communication with the applications and other domain functions as needed on a global scale;
- Work on the definition and proposal of security solutions and guidelines that will be applied to all sites of our customers;
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners, approvers and service owners;
- Develop high-quality technical content, such as reference architectures, that can be used by our customers to assist them in requesting secure and compliant security solutions;
- Assess security and controls knowledge across our customers’ architecture and develop plans to address gaps.
- Technical university studies;
- Fluent in English;
- 5+ years of experience in an information security, risk, audit or compliance role deploying enterprise security solutions;
- Cisco ASA and Firepower administration, engineering, and hands-on support experience;
- Experience with multiple network and security technologies including global telecom transports, routing (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF), switching, capacity management, DNS, DHCP, MPLS, network security controls, network monitoring, and wireless;
- Installation and migration experience with Cisco ASA Firewalls, Firepower (Firewall software), including malware and URL filtering configuration setups;
- Involved in the installation of SFR Module on the Cisco ASA security appliance, configuration of the Fire Power Software, registration and setup of SFR Module on the FireSIGHT Management Center.
For further information, I’ll be happy to answer your questions!
HR PROJECT MANAGER