Psihoselect performs the Recruitment Process for a company specialized in the production of solid wood furniture for the following position: PRODUCTION MANAGER: Location – Cluj county
- Coordinating and assuring the entire process;
- Ensuring the proper functioning of the firm from a technical and managerial point of view, in accordance with the company’s production policies and strategies;
- Planning activities in production units according to the established plan, in order to ensure the full achievement of the quantitative and qualitative indicators established;
- Implementing processes and developing them for new products;
- Providing technical support for the whole process;
- Regularly analyzing the stage of achieving the performance indicators and setting the measures accordingly;
- Tracking productivity growth;
- Coordinating the department’s work (human resources, processes, project improvement) in a functional manner to meet the company’s indicators: productivity indicators, quality indicators and compliance with budget limits;
- Training of production personnel in accordance with product specifications, quality system requirements and health safety requirements;
- Effective monitoring of the production line and control of production and maintenance costs;
- Solving operational problems and managing the production team.
- Technical university studies;
- Experience in furniture production for minimum 3 years;
- Very good knowledge of production optimization;
- English – advanced level;
- ERP knowledge and other IT tools;
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Solution-oriented approach;
- People management and development.
For further information, we will be happy to answer your questions!
Mobile: 0746 188 012