Psihoselect performs the Recruitment Process for a company specialized in the production of solid wood furniture for the following position:
SALES ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
Location – Cluj County
Satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience in a production company.
- Coordinate a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success;
- Develop positive relationships with clients;
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs;
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks;
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner;
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase;
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions;
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts);
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities required:
- Having 2 or 3 years work experience as a Sales Back-Office Representative;
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience;
- Good experience in B2B sales (industrial or retail background is a plus);
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular);
- Understanding of sales performance metrics;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time;
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude;
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or another relevant field.
For other information about the position, I’ll be happy to answer your questions: