Psihoselect performs the recruitment process for a partner company specialized in transport services for the following position:
SALES COORDINATOR (logistics services)
Role: Plan, direct and coordinate the governance activities of commercial services to increase the value added for the customer and the shareholders.
- Responsible for securing new customers and maintaining and developing existing accounts;
- Tracking existing transport projects;
- Organizing the contracts, offers and settlement;
- Maintain an active and efficient relationship with the Traffic Department (Production);
- Organizing customer visits;
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
- Create databases with targeted clients;
- Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department;
- Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business;
- Maintain records of customer details / sales visits;
- Provide quotes for current and prospective clients;
- Identify potential customers and register opportunities in Romania, East and Central Europe;
- Regularly visit existing accounts validating the service levels and develop new revenue streams;
- Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given;
- Support customer service and work closely with Operations on the execution of customer service contracts;
- Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings;
- Perform analytical and logistics planning;
- Proactively identify problems and implement effective solutions;
- Provide follow-up customer satisfaction with clients as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/economics/engineering or related discipline;
- + 5 years’ experience in sales and business development positions;
- Transport logistics background;
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to negotiate rates, sell services, and build professional relationships;
- Small teams’ leadership;
- Proficiency in English;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer-oriented skills;
- Ability to work both independently and within a team;
- Extremely organized and detail oriented;
- Must possess a strong work ethic;
- Compliance with confidential data
- Strong communication (both verbal and written), problem solving, and decision- making skills;
- A passion for the customer experience; proven excellence in customer service
- Strong computer skills – MS Office;
- Driving license – category B.
For further information, we will be happy to answer your questions!