Psihoselect in exclusive collaboration with our partner
performs the recruitment process for the following position:
Senior Java Developer
As a Java software developer you will have the opportunity to apply and develop both your technical and soft skills. Your skills will be put to the challenge during the software development process where your responsibilities will start from requirements clarification with the customer, development of the agreed solution to release and maintenance on production after thorough testing. Along the way, you will have the chance to interact with the latest Java technologies and benefit from the support of our most experienced people, offering you the optimal environment for taking the next step in your career.
- Develop technical solutions for projects with high quality expectations in various areas such as media, e-commerce or logistics;
- Master a wide range of java based technologies. Constantly develop and learn new java technologies;
- Perform strong analysis of requirements and provide clean and reliable technical solutions;
- Provide effort estimates;
- Follow rigorously processes related to coding, documentation, configuration and change management;
- Collaborate with other members of the team and interact with the clients;
- Adapt to different software development methodologies (like Agile, Rational Unified Process).
- A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience;
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming paradigm;
- Good Java Core knowledge;
- Knowledge of JEE APIs;
- Good knowledge of Internet protocols and services;
- Good knowledge of Eclipse RCP is an advantage.
- Team player with good communication skills;
- Strong wish to learn and grow professionally;
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, JBoss;
- Experience with Tomcat, Struts 2;
- Experience with Web Services;
- Experience with a CMS.
What will you find in iQuest?
- Professional development through the Career Management program;
- Trainings/certifications on the latest technologies;
- Professional and collaborative working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- English and German language courses;
- Opportunities for training and working abroad.
For further information we will be happy to answer your questions!
Mobile: 0746 188 012