Psihoselect performs the Recruitment Process for a multinational partner company, specialized in electronics production for the following position:
SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER COORDINATOR
Location – Cluj County
Role: Design, develop, test, and evaluate integrated systems for managing industrial production processes, including human work factors, quality control, inventory control, logistics and material flow, cost analysis, and production coordination.
- Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble products and to promote efficient utilization;
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities;
- Estimate production costs, cost saving methods, and the effects of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control;
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency using drafting tools and computer;
- Coordinate and implement quality control objectives, activities, or procedures to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, or even minimize costs;
- Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards;
- Recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material, and utilities;
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization;
- Confer with clients, vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, product and production specifications, manufacturing capabilities, and project status;
- Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine worker functions and responsibilities;
- Record or oversee recording of information to ensure currency of engineering drawings and documentation of production problems;
- Evaluate precision and accuracy of production and testing equipment and engineering drawings to formulate corrective action plan;
- Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product;
- Regulate and alter workflow schedules according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times to expedite production operations;
- Direct workers engaged in product measurement, inspection, and testing activities to ensure quality control and reliability;
- Formulate sampling procedures and designs and develop forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data;
- Implement methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and defective or damaged parts, and assess cost and responsibility.
- Experience minimum 5 years in similar position;
- Multinational working environment;
- Consistent experience in coordinating teams;
- Background in home appliances industries or in complex manufacturing companies (ex. automotive, electronics);
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field;
- Proficiency in English;
- Pro-activity and result oriented person.
For further information we will be happy to answer your questions!
Mobile: 0746 188 012