Psihoselect performs the Recruitment Process for the following position:
SENIOR PURCHASING SPECIALIST
Location: Cluj County
Our partner is a company is a multinational industry leader, specialized in production.
- To implement sourcing strategy in alignment with Central Purchasing Department;
- Research and identification of new suppliers with focus on local market;
- Conduct of preliminary onsite supplier evaluations of capabilities and capacities together with Quality Assurance and Engineering Department;
- Analyze and compare preliminary quotations, detailing differences, and competitive advantages, make recommendations to Central Purchasing;
- Submit to Central Purchasing for approval and final negotiation the supplier report and recommendation;
- Provide periodic and ad-hoc reporting as requested by Local Management and Central Purchasing;
- Work closely with R&D to identify potential new technologies required to support future business;
- Pursue cost reductions while maintaining high standards of quality.
- Degree in Economical Engineering – represents an advantage;
- Experience in Supply Chain or related field- min. 4-5 years;
- Computer Skills – Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point), e-mail, web browsers. Ability to develop expertise in ERP systems (SAP);
- Ability to develop commercial and negotiation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time (domestic and international).
Mobile: 0746 188 012