Psihoselect in exclusive collaboration with our partner
performs the recruitment process for the following position
The hiring company is looking for a member that will be part of an original, inventive and resourceful team of designers who are passionate about their projects and always aim for perfection. Our partners are giving extra thought to usability and visual design, in order to provide innovative solutions and the best experience for the end user.
The company offers the chance to work on varied and complex projects, guiding the teams to a high standard of usability; professional development through the Career Management Program; training/certifications on the latest technologies; competitive remuneration package and English and German language courses, all in a professional and collaborative working environment.
- Develop and iterate user interaction concepts through wireframes, storyboards, and/or prototypes (paper and/or digital);
- Prepare and facilitate appropriate user-centred design techniques throughout an iterative requirements gathering, design and development process;
- Educate project teams on core usability principles;
- Clarify and extract relevant requirements from customers via workshops;
- Translate customer requirements and end user needs into defined specifications;
- Investigate, evaluate and recommend new and emerging usability techniques, technologies and methodology process improvements.
- Experience as UX practitioner;
- Experience in creating UI concepts for mobile, web and desktop platforms;
- Advanced skills in user-centred design, information architecture, wireframing;
- Advanced skills in user scenarios & usage flows; using and developing Personas; Usability evaluation and Interactive prototyping;
- Work on IT-related projects;
- Fluency in English.
Mobile: 0746 188 012