Psihoselect recruits for a partner company specialized in commercial real estate development for the following position:
· Finding tenants for the company’s portfolio in Timis County and Transylvanian region – letting, means finding tenants directly or through working with different real estate companies or other organizations in order to reduce vacancy or initiate new developments; this includes cold calls, mails, meetings, presentations and negotiations;
· Acquisitions – to have eyes and ears open in order to identify suitable acquisition targets;
· Build and maintain a network of contacts – working with real estate agents, consultants, state agencies representatives and clients;
· Negotiations – terms negotiations with existing and prospect clients and coordination of internal sources in order to get the deals done;
· After-sales, after-care – most of the new business we get from existing clients. Therefore, it is very important to be in touch with them, make sure they´re satisfied and they can grow the business and work with us on extensions or even bring their subcontractors, logistics service providers etc;
· Coordination of meetings and viewings with clients and locally based project managers;
· Present, promote and grow the business in the region.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
· Bachelor or Engineer university degree in business / economics / construction is an advantage;
· Previous experience in similar position is an advantage;
· Interest in real estate and property development field and have a certain knowledge about the market;
· Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English;
· Good knowledge about marketing and promotion activities, B2B targeted;
· Dynamic and result oriented person with strong drive, perfect communication and commercial skills;
· Flexibility; very good negotiations and analytic skills;
· Willingness to further learn.
For further information, we’ll be happy to answer any question!
Mobile: 0746 188 012