Psihoselect performs the recruitment process for a partner company specialized in production for the following position:
Location – Cluj County
Role: responsible for oversees the accounting department, month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries. Preparing and analyzing financial records, helps company leadership with strategic planning, and makes sure that the company complies with national financial regulations.
- Responsible that accounting function in the Company operates efficiently within the statutory and group regulations;
- Responsible that internal accounting procedure are followed by the team, ensure that any changes in the statutory and/or group regulation are successfully implemented, through procedures and team training, support and guidance;
- Responsible for OTIF (on time and in full) monthly closing of accounting registration and for the accuracy of the trial balance and accounts balance sheet;
- Design and implement procedure to insure OTIF in accounting function: use of accrual principle, observing and updating when necessary documents and information flows within the company or in relation with external stakeholders (suppliers, clients, related parties, other collaborators);
- Responsible for OTIF tax compliance ( VAT, Corporate Tax, payroll taxation, environment, local taxes); seek for guidance and work close with Finance Manager in taxation area, subject to regular changes;
- Work effectively with other functions in the company such as controlling, sales, production, logistics, HR, etc, to obtain and deliver relevant business information;
- Proposes improvements to systems, methods of work and analysis methods and contributes to ensuring they are continuously adapted to the business requirements, in collaboration with the Finance Management and various operational teams;
- Understands intercompany transfer pricing concepts and mechanisms; support Finance Manager in TP file area;
- Managing ad hoc projects from a financial perspective; independently prepare various financial reports, for internal analisys or external stakeholders (banks, internal or external auditors, tax authorities);
- Managing/support for various SAP modules implementation, according to the company development stage.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- University degree in Economics / Accounting or related field;
- Good knowledge of the Romanian accounting principles and related accounting legislation; good knowledge and understanding of tax legislation;
- 4-5 years experience in accounting, as chief accountant/controller or senior accountant;
- Previous experience in production field and in financial statements reporting represents an advantage;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel (formulas, functions, pivot tables charts) and of an ERP system; SAP knowledge represents an advantage;
- Great sense of accuracy, eye for details without loosing sight of the broader picture;
- Effective decision-maker who stands by the decisions made;
- Good & fluent English language skills (written and spoken);
- Reports to Financial Manager.
HR PROJECT MANAGER