Psihoselect performs the Recruitment Process for our partner, a company specialized in production and distribution of PVC profile system.
We are looking for a:
Location: Cluj – Napoca
- Planning, directing and coordinating the work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing products in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity specifications;
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions regarding inventory and staffing requirements, work procedures or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time restraints;
- Direct or coordinate production and processing activities of industrial organizations;
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyze production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports, to detect production problems;
- Review operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems;
- Hire, train, evaluate, or discharge staff or resolve personnel grievances;
- Prepare and maintain production reports or personnel records;
- Set and monitor product standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are reach prescribed quality standards;
- Develop budgets or approve expenditures for supplies, materials, or human resources, ensuring that materials, labor or equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets;
- Initiate and coordinate inventory or cost control programs;
- Coordinate and recommend procedures for facility or equipment maintenance or modification, including the machine replacement;
- Review plans and confer with research or support staff to develop new products or processes;
- Institute employee suggestion or involvement programs;
- Maintain current knowledge of the quality control field, relying on current literature pertaining to materials use, technological advances or statistical studies;
- Negotiate materials prices with suppliers.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar positions or as Operation Manager;
- Experience in production coordination, processing or distribution;
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field;
- Proficiency in English;
- Pro-activity, result and client oriented person.
For further information we will be happy to answer your questions!
Mobile: 0746 188 012