Psihoselect performs the recruitment process for a partner known for the production of sheet metal processing machines:
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Role: The Service Engineer’s responsibilities include repairing faults, servicing equipment, creating preventative maintenance strategies. As well as, providing Technical Support and helping the company’s customers by responding to their requests for service in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identification, analysis and subsequent repair of technical faults and malfunctions at the customer’s site;
- Installing of the company’s machines;
- Realize the regular maintenance work;
- Carrying out machine instruction and training on the customer’s site;
- Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and recommend remedial actions;
- Realize the documentation of all work processes;
- Confer with customer’s engineers or other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, or provide technical information for the company’s customers;
- Evaluate, install, operate and maintain equipment, systems, or processes to meet requirements.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- + 2 years experience in the service of industrial equipment and machines;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Electrotechnical Engineer, Mechatronics or related field;
- English – Conversational level;
- Knowledgeable in the field of electrics, electronics, mechanics and SPS;
- Knowledge in hydraulics/pneumatics is preferable;
- Strong interpersonal skills, active listening, analytical thinking and organized working system;
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work in an international team;
- Service-oriented, professional attitude as well as a hands-on mentality;
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to find the best solution and solve problems;
- Willingness to travel, preferably in the allocated area.