Psihoselect performs the recruitment process for a partner known for their resistant sealants, specific for B2B markets.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Role: Manage the Inside Sales operations for South – East Europe as region and ensure that all activities are carried out in an efficient manner with strong correlation with European Department. Monitor sales metrics and manage the sales administration process. Collaborate with headquarter and the outside sales team. Translate commercial signals from the field staff and the market to concrete sales actions and execute them.
Commercial support: Providing commercial, technical and administrative support to customers, sales staff, agents and distributors in such way that agreements are fulfilled, the customer is helped to satisfaction and the sales process is optimally supported.
- Provide commercial, technical, and administrative support and monitor customer actions;
- Provide and manage the technical documentation, brochures, and newsletters;
- Provide quotations to the customers;
- Keep CE system up to date;
- Operational activities related to the remediation or introduction of a (new) product or packaging;
- Ensure a correct and adequate complaint handled in such way that loss of reputation and the damage at the customer and internally is minimal.
Order intake, handling and invoicing. Ensuring that orders from customers are delivered in accordance with the agreed and set conditions.
- Take orders and process them administratively. Ensure confirmation to the customer. Responsible for time monitoring of the order confirmation process;
- After delivery responsible for correct invoicing;
- Proactive manage local stocks in line with customer forecast and adjust if necessary.
Logistics, analysis and information provision. Monitoring the logistic process, analyzing the available data and providing data to management and colleagues in such a way that actions can be taken adequately and proactively to realize and adjust short and long-term objectives.
- Provide Sales, Operations and logistics with information (based on actual order intake and expectations) in order to anticipate the changes of demand early and if necessary, sales promotion activities to be initiated;
- Monitor the delivery times and inventory levels and take actions in order to achieve the delivery reliability objectives, to prevent obsolete inventories and to keep stock levels at an acceptable minimum;
- Provide required periodic overviews;
- Initiate and propose corrective measures in order to improve customer satisfaction;
- Analyze customer turnover and issue advice on this basis to Account managers.
Annual plan. In consultation with the Inside Sales Manager and Account Managers collaborate on the annual plan. in which the strategic direction of business unit is translated into concrete action points and objectives for Inside Sales. After approval from the Inside Sales Manager, the annual plan is carried out in such way that the objectives set in the plan are achieved.
- In conjunction with Account Managers prepare the annual plan and budget;
- Implement and execute from inside sales the defined plan;
- Monitor and report the progress into a plan realization and decide whether or not to initiate corrective actions so that the formulated objectives are achieved.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- + 3 years relevant working experience in roles like Inside/Back office Sales, commercial, customer care or related;
- Multicultural environment experience in customer related activities – represents an advantage;
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, or related fields;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in Romanian and English;
- Having a commercial focus: active response to opportunities and threats with the aim of improving profits, combined with financial insight and business-like approaches;
- Ability to adapt to changing internal and external circumstances, and moreover openness to new ideas;
- Attention to details: avoiding mistakes by verifying their own work, carrying out tasks in organized, logical and neat way;
- Customer and service orientation: anticipating specified (and unspecified) needs of clients, ability to translate those needs into concrete actions in a commercially advantageous way;
- Proactive attitude oriented towards achieving objectives;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills – focusing on problem solving, and measurable solutions;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Programs and other relevant ERP and CRM type of tools.
Mobile: 0746 188 012