Psihoselect performs the Recruitment Process for a partner company from the automotive industry, for the following position:
IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Location: Germany, Ottersweier
(the relocation package is included)
- Perform a wide range of system administration duties on applications and other servers including install, debug, maintenance, upgrade, and general support for both Physical and Virtual servers;
- Configure and maintain VM (virtual machines) including VMware and Hyper-V;
- Manages and monitors operations, activities and services of all servers, and supporting critical services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange,. . . etc.;
- Participates in overall network maintenance which may involve WAN, LAN, wireless, VoIP, load balancing, printers, and troubleshooting these to resolution;
- Performs systems backups and recovery procedures and monitors daily server backup and off-site tape rotation. In addition to participate in disaster recovery and business continuity testing;
- Install, maintain, monitor and enhance IT infrastructure systems (PCs, Servers, Storage, Network, VoIP Telephony);
- General IT-Helpdesk/end-user support (mainly Windows-based systems);
- Cross-training of team members and end-users;
- Ensure application of corporate IT security standards and policies.
- Bachelors degree and minimum 3 years of related experience in Information Technology Infrastructure;
- Advanced knowledge of installations, management and troubleshooting of Windows Server Operating Systems (2008 / 2012 / 2016);
- Very good knowledge and Experience with various virtualization technologies, specially Vmware;
- Good knowledge and Experience with Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory & Domain architecture, Group Policy, DNS, OS security, and systems patching;
- Understanding of LAN infrastructure protocols, e.g., DHCP, DNS;
- Thorough system administration (policies and procedures) knowledge;
- Hardware & software troubleshooting skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent follow up.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES YOU’LL BE NEEDING:
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision;
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines\standards;
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow and to meet established timeframes and deadlines;
- Good team player with the ability to work very effectively in a collaborative and team-oriented manner with other teams. Must have initiative and a positive work attitude and must be a quick learner. Must be confident, eager and willing to take on new challenges. Must be cooperative with good interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Fluent in English and German, both spoken and written.
THESE QUALIFICATIONS WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE:
- Bring in some knowledge in LINUX;
- Knowledge in CITRIX environment – knowledge and experience with managing and troubleshooting Citrix Xenapp environments;
- Skills with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, cloud and or container deployments, or similar technologies will be beneficial.
For further information, we’ll be happy to answer any question!
HR PROJECT MANAGER