Psihoselect performs the recruitment process for a partner company specialized in production, sales & distribution for the following position:
LEGAL DEPARTMENT MANAGER
Role: Leads the entire legal team, overseeing all activities. The Legal Department Manager plays an important role in the business, national and international operations, giving pro-active, professional, competent, (cost) effective and creative legal support to all departments. The Legal Department Manager brings negotiation and drafting skills and business sense to deal with multiple functional teams in a mature business.
· Providing legal advice and support on a wide range of legal activities.
· Advising on the industry regulatory framework with a proper understanding of the main terms and conditions.
· Drafting and negotiating simple and complex contracts including but not limited to those related to business operations, registered mark, international sales market.
· Advising on general business law issues and managing the legal issues of all areas of the company, including but not limited to company matters, sales, production, procurement, safety, security, insurance issues.
· Represent the department as required in liaison with the General Manager / Board of Directors.
· Provide legal expertise to all departments according to the company’s policies and objectives.
· Coordinate the legal team, keeping a fast speed in providing legal solutions to business operations.
· Clear focus on permanent update process regarding legislation national but also international level.
· Anticipate and manage the legal risks connected with or resulting from the business strategy and operations.
· Secure compliance of business operations with relevant laws and regulations.
· Pro-actively create and maintain awareness of business employees for (compliance with) relevant laws and regulations.
· Reports to the General Manager and Board of Directors and has functional relationship with all the managers from the company.
· The role involves being secretary of the Board of Directors (secretar al Consiliului de Administratie).
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Law with strong academic credentials.
· +5 years of experience in legal positions in business environment.
· +2 years of experience in management roles.
· Strong legal experience in corporate and commercial matters.
· Experience on managing external legal entities – attorneys.
· Solid knowledge of general business law issues including regulatory framework according to nr 31 Law.
· Ability to deliver high-quality work under deadlines.
· Strong organizational and time management skills with an ability to priorities and manage workload, meet deadlines, and adapt to changing circumstances.
· Ability to identify issues and propose solutions.
· Organized, strategically focused, detail-oriented, self-starter and able to deal with ambiguity.
· Proficiency in English.
· Excellent leadership and management skills.
· Positive result driven and hands-on attitude.
Mobile: 0746 188 012