Psihoselect performs the recruitment process for a partner known for their software and wireless solutions.
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
Location: Cluj County
Role: A key member of the Senior Management Team that is responsible to maintain the control of diverse business operations, to be an experienced and efficient leader. Also, it has a vision to ensure the organization meets its short-term and long-term objectives. The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures;
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth;
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision;
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (Internal IT, Business Units, HR & Admin);
- Measuring effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes;
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company or its staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change;
- Mentoring and inspiring employees to key into the vision of management;
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics;
- Write and submit reports to the CEO/CFO in all matters of importance;
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures;
- Participate in expansion activities (Due diligence, acquisitions);
- Manage relationships with clients/vendors;
- Works with the C-level and directors in order to coordinate planning and establish priorities achieving strategic goals;
- Acts as a strategic business partner for CFO and CEO.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- + 3 years experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role;
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing, etc;
- Demonstrable competence in strategic planning and business development;
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics;
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities;
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving;
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field (MSc/MBA – represents an advantage).