Psihoselect performs the recruitment process for a partner company specialized in services:
Location – Bucharest
Role: The Human Resource Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior management. Focus will be the execution of HR policies and processes that includes both strategic hiring duties and planning and administrative part. HR Generalist recruit and place new employee, train and on-board, help guide new employees through the process of benefits and compensation, policy implementation.
• Perform full scope recruitment efforts (from initial sourcing to offer acceptance and on-boarding) for all assigned positions. Positions assigned may include, but are not limited to, a range encompassing worker, entry-level and some professional level roles;
• Partner with hiring managers and central administration to identify budgeted personnel needs and then develop detailed and compliant job descriptions;
• Organize and coordinate recruiting process (create ads, manage on-line postings, schedule interviews, extend offers, prepare new hire paperwork);
• Organize and implement the onboarding process for new hires (conduct orientation to the company, present and explain benefit offerings, and provide employees with a welcoming and inclusive experience);
• Assess potential candidates for fit within position (skills, education, competency, culture alignment);
• Provide employee relations support for employees and managers, including resolving issues;
• Develop a working knowledge of departments to quickly identify hiring needs at the department level, as well as how that fits into the broader organizational culture;
• Organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs;
• Explain and provide information on employee benefits, programs, and education;
• Plan onboarding strategies and perform new employee orientation to deliver an exceptional first-day experience;
• Recommend and develop employee relations practices to foster a positive employer-employee relationship;
• Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions;
• Conduct and analyze exit interviews and make actionable recommendations based on data;
• Prepare and maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers;
• Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed;
• Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and update employee handbook policies and procedures manual.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
• + 4 years of experience in human resources positions – 3 years recruitment roles;
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, or a related field, or extensive prior experience in human resources
• Hands on experience with HR general policies and procedures
• Knowledge of principles and practices of HR administration;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels;
• Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Ability to identify issues and propose solutions;
• Proficiency using ERP Systems, Microsoft Office Programs;
• Fluent in English, both orally and in writing;
• Positive result driven and hands on attitude.
For further information, we’ll be happy to answer any question!
Mobile: 0746 188 012