Psihoselect performs the recruitment process for a partner company specialized in services:
Location – Bucharest
Role: The Sales Controller ensures the maintenance of accurate financial records and maintain and develop an effective system of controls that strategically manages risk. The Sales Controller is responsible for offering insights and sales financial reporting that will allow to make the best business decisions for the company.
• Developing and running a variety of dashboards and automated management reports supporting decision making in the business;
• Work with Sales Managers to deliver key trading agreements, provide business partner/decision support to the commercial and sales teams;
• Work with sales administration team to ensure an effective service is provided to the Sales Representatives, and that all elements of the sale are covered;
• Embracing all digital tools and create a progressive culture within the sales department;
• Support and drive special projects with necessary reports;
• KPI tracking and other ad hoc financial analyses, help drive commercial performance identify trends and performance-drivers and provide effective analysis;
• Prepare annual operating system and bottom-up/top-down forecasts, develop pricing and margin tools and monthly reporting/variance analysis;
• Improve financial aspects of commercial terms: develop financial models and reports and communicate financial dynamics to non-finance experts;
• Actively participate in the company sales improvement initiatives;
• Sales accrual and quality accrual related improvements;
• Timely & accurate sales accrual management.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
• + 2 years relevant working experience in controlling/ financial analyst/business analyst or related positions;
• A strong sense of trust and a high level of confidentiality and integrity;
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics or related;
• Fluent in English, both orally and in writing;
• Commercial acumen and insight re the impact of decisions on the business;
• Able to understand the value chain: profit and cash drivers;
• Able to prepare and present financial analysis in a coherent form;
• Able to build business relationships both internally and externally;
• Quick to understand key business processes, strong business and management report writing skills;
• Willingness to work across all areas of the business, and who at times will need to be involved in operational / transactional work;
• Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with ability to consult and provide advice to all levels of the organization;
• Ability to work independently and contribute effectively as a team member to achieve goals;
• Strong organizational and time management skills with an ability to priorities and manage workload, meet deadlines, and adapt to changing circumstances;
• Ability to identify issues and propose solutions;
• Proficiency using ERP Systems and Microsoft Office Programs and other relevant database programs;
• Positive result driven and hands on attitude.
For further information, we’ll be happy to answer any question!
Mobile: 0746 188 012