Psihoselect recruits for a partner company specialized in distribution for the following position:
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Role: A National Sales Manager will plan and coordinate the actual sales and distribution of products to the customer, marketing and trade marketing strategy. Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, goals and establish training programs for sales representatives. Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential, inventory requirements and monitoring the needs of customers.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products, according to the targeted market – HoReCa and distributors;
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results;
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans and strategies to increase market penetration within region;
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors;
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand.
- Participate in annual sales strategy planning;
- Develop annual sales quotas for sales representatives and distributors;
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers;
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts;
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; and following up on work results;
- Liaise with trade marketing and product development activities to ensure brand consistency and presence in the market;
- Proposes new products portfolio according to market trend and needs, including private label strategy;
- Monitor all the time, with the sales and marketing team, the market and the competition;
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board;
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees;
- Maintains national sales staff work results by counseling employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- + 3 years of experience as sales leading role (regional or national) in distribution or production companies;
- + 7 years of sales experience – FMCG field is a plus, knowledge regarding Horeca market from previous sales interactions;
- Proven track record of positive sales performance;
- Customer-focused, outgoing, problem solver with the ability to work independently and provide high-level leadership to the sales organization;
- BSc degree in relevant field;
- Hands on experience with CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite;
- Proficiency in English;
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics;
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills;
- Strong communication and team management skills;
- Analytical and data driven problem solver;
- Availability to travel as needed.
For further information, we’ll be happy to answer any question!
HR PROJECT MANAGER