Psihoselect recruits for a partner company specialized in commercial real estate development for the following position:
Role: Realize projects from preparation of the site, including support and involvement in permitting, design, coordination of works during the construction phase, and assures on-time delivery and costs to be within the agreed budget.
Involvement in Design / Design review
- Involved in preparation of project documentation in all phases – for planning permit, building permit and tender documentation – this in cooperation with the in-house design team, with support of external engineers / designers, but also in close cooperation with the client / tenant / future user of the property to make sure the property is designed in line with the clients requirements;
- Participates in meetings with clients to understand their requirements.
Involvement and support in Permitting
- Cooperation with the Permitting Manager during the permitting phase of the project, in order to get necessary permit for both the property as well as technology;
- Support the negotiations with authorities and other parties involved.
Involvement in Tendering
- Participates in tendering of subcontractors and material suppliers in a way of preparation of tender documents, checking compliance with project offers documentation, evaluation of incoming offers;
Preparation of Time plan and Construction Budgets
Leading construction of the project
- Controlling of quality, completeness and progress of works on site;
- Make sure all works are carried out in line with the company’s White book, eventually based on client’s special requirement, i.e. in line with project documentation;
- Leading the “control days” with suppliers, conducting regular site safety checks;
- Monitoring of costs spent – responsible for keeping the costs within budget agreed;
- Attending regular review meetings with clients / future users of the property -collecting all project details / requirements and making sure all is well implemented in the project documentation;
- Communication with electro, gas or hot water suppliers and ensuring contracts.
- University degree in civil engineering;
- Relevant technical skills;
- Minimum 2-5 years of professional experience in project management positions;
- Experience with industrial / office buildings;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Team player with individual proactive approach;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong self-management skills to ensure time issues of project deliveries;
- Ability to work hard and independently.
For more information:
0741 158 158