Psihoselect performs the recruitment process for a partner company specialized in production and distribution of pharmaceutical products for the following position:
Accounting and Reporting Coordinator
Location – Cluj-Napoca
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with the IFRS accepted accounting principles;
- Assist with the year-end audit, including the draft of the financial statements and related notes;
- Research and analyze expenses variances for company management;
- Assist budgeting process;
- Coordinate the local finance team: closing schedules monitoring, tasks execution and quality checks;
- Support in finance processes set up for the new subsidiaries;
- Hands on accounting when needed.
- 5 years’ experience in the accounting field;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field;
- Proficiency in English;
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office, ERP type tools and reporting software;
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization;
- Strong problem solving and ability to make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis;
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner, high level of integrity;
- Problem-solving attitude.
For further information, we will be happy to answer your questions!
HR PROJECT MANAGER