Psihoselect performs the recruitment process for a international partner company specialized in real estate, for the following position:
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY COORDINATOR
Location: Cluj County
Role: Plan, direct and coordinate the governance activities of commercial properties to increase the value added for the customer and the shareholders.
- Actively manage positive relationships with tenants, occupants, vendors, and community members;
- Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas and opportunities;
- Market vacant space to prospective tenants through leasing agents, advertising, or other methods;
- Meet with clients to negotiate service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of properties;
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for commercial properties;
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial properties;
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance;
- Maintain records of rental or usage activity, maintenance and operating costs, and property availability;
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of property services, such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services;
- Review rents to ensure that they are in line with rental markets;
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with regulations;
- Determine and certify the eligibility of prospective tenants;
- Analyze information on property values, taxes, zoning, population growth, and traffic volume and patterns to determine if other properties should be acquired;
- Maintaining contact with external suppliers, accounting and taxing department and the lawyer’s society;.
- Have an efficient communication regarding important aspects toward the group.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline;
- Experience in sales and business development positions;
- Property Management experience is an asset, but not required;
- Proficiency in English;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer-oriented skills;
- Tenacious attention to detail; outstanding organizational and follow up skills required;
- A passion for the customer experience; proven excellence in customer service;
- Good communication skills (verbal/written);
- Strong organizational skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong computer skills – MS Office.
For further information, we will be happy to answer your questions!
HR PROJECT MANAGER