Psihoselect performs the recruitment process for a partner company specialized in
testing, inspection and certification services for the following position:
Location: Targu Mures
Role: overseeing daily business activities, improving overall business functions, training heads of departments, managing budgets, developing strategic plans, creating policies, and communicating business goals.
- Providing leadership, direction and management for the company;
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business;
- Plan, coordinate and manage all business operations to achieve corporate goals;
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives;
- Develop and implement business plan for profitability and customer satisfaction;
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing program and recommend improvements;
- Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity;
- Generate business, cost and employee reports for Board of Directors;
- Schedule regular team meetings to discuss about business updates, issues and recommendations;
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports;
- Address customer inquiries promptly and professionally and ensure customer satisfaction;
- Identify business opportunities with new and existing customers;
- Actively contribute to the development of sales and customer service team;
- Provide direction and guidance to employees in their assigned job duties;
- Determine staffing requirements and ensure that positions are filled promptly and according to the company request and culture.
- 3 + proven experience as leading management roles, in sales or general management;
- 8+ years of experience in sales role, service area is a big plus;
- Bachelor’s Degree Economics, Management or related fields;
- Proficiency in English;
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods;
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization;
- Strong problem solving and ability to make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis;
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office, CRM tools;
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner, high level of integrity;
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
For further information, we’ll be happy to answer any question!
Mobile: 0746 188 012