Psihoselect recruits for a partner company specialized in commercial real estate development for the following position:
REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
Role: Leading the team of Project, Property and Permitting Managers and overlook the projects from initial phase to the very end, including site due diligence, permitting, preparation of the site and construction phase. Also, the Regional Development Director will be involved in business development activities.
- Responsibility for all steps of the development in the dedicated region;
- Negotiates with authorities and other third parties, involved in all phases of the project realization;
- Make sure the projects are being realized within the agreed time frames and budgets;
- Oversees budget preparation and is involved in tendering process – in cooperation with Procurement Manager; reviews the bids, is involved in negotiations with suppliers;
- Oversees design preparation; communicates with in-house design team as well as external designers;
- Controls works on site, quality and consistency;
- Reporting and outlook preparations;
- Communication with clients / potential clients as well as existing Tenants in the properties company develops;
- Participates in and supports the business negotiations, prepares initial budgets and costs estimates for client’s requirements which are different from the company’s White Book / Standard building specification and communicates their requirements further to the design team; follows these are correctly implemented into the design and documentation;
- Identify and evaluate new development opportunities;
- Involved in negotiations with landowners, authorities, mayors, etc.
- Review the due diligence process;
- Establishes long-term and good relationships with business partners, clients, and suppliers.
- Relevant education – civil engineering degree or something similar in a technical field;
- Relevant experience on similar position of at least 5 years;
- Very good written and spoken English; native Romanian;
- Economic and financial analysis orientation;
- Ability to manage the budget;
- Knowledge about the market;
- Strong leadership, management and entrepreneurial skills;
- Budgeting & Forecasting Abilities;
- Team player; perfect communication skills;
- Strong negotiations skills.
For more information:
0741 158 158