Psihoselect recruits for a partner company specialized in production for the following position:
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Location – Cluj County
Role: The Customer Service Manager will guarantee a high level of services to customers and other stakeholders, ensure that the team provides appropriate support and take ownership of the questions and problems of customers and other departments. The CSM will recruit, guide, and develop his/her team members trough coaching and trainings, develop training manuals and prepare a script for operational flows. Permanent improvement approach of processes is desirable mindset.
- Take ownership of the questions and problems of customers and sales team and develop operational solutions in line with the processes.
- Guarantee a high level of services to customers and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for a team of 4-5 customer service specialists with export operations.
- Ensure that the team provides appropriate support to different stakeholders.
- Coordinate team tasks and division of labor, ensure that the team sets the right priorities and help them solve practical problems.
- Represent a point of contact for CS-related questions from customers, sales, replenishment team and warehouse.
- Recruits, guides and develops his/her team members and thus cultivates – through coaching and people empowerment – an environment in which people can grow above themselves.
- Work together with Customer Operations Expert on efficiency improvements in the processes.
- Develop training manuals, together with key users, and prepare a script for the various operational flows.
- Clarifies Route to Market End to End Solutions.
- Leading Local Projects as a Key User of SAP.
- Helps to guarantee service level to customers by setting the right priorities in the event of stock shortages, developing alternative solutions, proactively sharing information with the Supply team.
- Report the service level results per warehouse / flow on a weekly basis.
- Manage the division of labor and coordination of holiday planning.
- Develop new team members and record training needs.
- Identify solutions to practical problems.
- Contact transport and warehouses to work out a solution together, in case of delivery problems.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- 3 – 4 years relevant working experience in customer service roles with products.
- Experience in retail customer service, including management of Key Accounts represent an advantage.
- Affinity with production environment and planning represent an advantage.
- Solid market knowledge and understanding of logistic flow.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP.
- Ability to manage and built teams relations and strong partnership with the customers.
- Good ability to combine problem-solving skills with process thinking and ability to create strategic partnership within all stakeholders.
- Good people management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing.
- Positive result driven, charismatic, and hands-on attitude.
Mobile: 0746 188 012