Psihoselect performs the Recruitment Process for a multinational partner company, specialized in electronics products for the following position: PRODUCTION PLANNER: Location – Cluj-Napoca
- Coordinating production workflow for multiple products;
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay;
- Ensuring the smooth and cost-efficient flow of our operations, equipment, and raw materials needed;
- Scheduling shift according to specific needs;
- Monitoring orders to ensure they will finish on time and in a timely manner;
- Addressing issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption;
- Production control (number of finished products, the percentage of defectives, KPI’s, etc.);
- Preparing and submitting status and performance reports;
- Collaborating with quality control, warehouse and other staff;
- Preparing reports about the processes for management and suggesting ways to improve efficiency.
- Proven experience as Production Planner – minimum 3 years;
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and production control principles;
- Experience in MRP II (Manufacturing Resource Planning);
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems;
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication abilities;
- Understanding of Business Operations;
- Attention to detail;
- Knowledge and of Supply Chain Management.
For further information, we will be happy to answer your questions!
Mobile: 0746 188 012